Experiencing anxiety is a normal part of life. Anxiety is the body’s natural reaction to threat or danger, commonly known as the “fight or flight” response. Anxiety is something we all experience from time to time.
Steps that you can take that might help to manage and minimize your anxiety:
1. Get active. Create a list of the physical activities that you enjoy and put them in your weekly schedule.
2. Sleep well. Not getting enough sleep can trigger anxiety.
3. Stay connected to others. Social support can help manage anxiety.
4. Do something you enjoy. Engaging in enjoyable activities can help to soothe your anxiety.
5. Take a break. Building breaks into your day can be helpful.